Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The toe-ring story!

This is the story of my little toe-ring! I always wanted to have a toe-ring! But never dared to buy one! But this summer during my short break in Canada I saw both Nancy and Norma wearing beautiful toe-rings!! "Oohhh" I said to myself "I want to have one too!!" My wish was fullfilled the day Nancy bought this lovely toe-ring for me! We were shopping at Limeridge Mall, on Friday, when Nancy said "Hey Ol, let's give a look to some toe-rings!!!" We both loved this one, fine and with a pink stone in it...she bought two : one for her too!! We thought it was so cute to wear the same one!! I have to admitt that the first day it bothered a little...but as Nancy said "don't you worry : you gonna get use to it!!". So I wore, proudly, this new "outfit", every day and it was also on my foot the day Nancy, Norma and Steve drove me to the airport to go back to Europe.
We tryed to be cheerfull on the way to Pearson Int. Airport, we made plans for future get together, even asked Norma to find a decent boyfriend and eventually to get married to give us an extra opportunity to see each other! I spare you with her answer!! Well, after checking in my luggage and sharing a pizza it was time for me to say good bye and go through customs! I tryed, I promised I did but when I saw a little tear making her way on Nancy's face I could not hold a sob! Damn it was time again to go away. In tears I went through the metal detector : Alarm Alarm Alarm!! Immediately stoppped by a security guard and checked all over my body with a strange object, I was asked to take my shoes off!!! Ohh dear I start laughing so hard...because there it was : the little toe-ring making his pubblic appearance!!! I turned around and saw Nancy, Norma and Steve laughing their heads off!!! The security man was laughing too and he asked me "Italian??" "Si" I aswered "Very much!!" Waved kisses to the girls and Steve and walked to my gate.

No comments: