Tuesday, September 19, 2006

News from Nancy!

Hey Olg,
It's been soooo long since we have talked.
First off....I received your post card...thank you Paris looks crazier than Hamilton.
Secondly ...Sorry I missed your phone call that Sunday. Yes we had Angelica's baby shower it was really nice. While we were at the shower, Jerry with some very little help from John installed my dishwasher....I LOVE IT.
Last Sunday we had Tina's baby shower. Do you remebmber Tina? She's Norma's good friend.
Tomorrow night I have another baby shower... for a nurse that works here at JBH.
Tonight I have to go and buy a gift for John's Uncle Johnny and Aunt Frances......they live in Scotland and are celebrating there 25th Anniversary next week. My in laws are driving to Florida to meet up with them this Saturday for 2 weeks, Johnny and Frances bought a gorgeous house in Florida 2 years ago and travel to Florida quite often throughtou the year. This will be there 3rd time there this year and this time my inlaws are joining them.
Well, I have to go back to work, however, I just wanted to stop and say HELLO.
A very big hug to you and the family,
I'll talk to you soon,
Nancy
xoxoxox

No comments: