Friday, May 04, 2007

Yet you are sooo far away!!!

I'm taking it easy today......this morning at 8:30am Gabriel and I walked Madeline to school, It's Gabriels Friday off. It's such a nice day here today......I was up at 6:30am along with the sunshine. At 1030am Gabriel and I walked back to the school because they had a Mary Crowing Ceremony with the whole school and Madeline asked if I would attend. That took an hour then on our way home Gabriel wanted to stop at the park near our house.......OK sooo we stopped there for a while. Now I'm starving for some lunch, but Gabriel wantes to go outside and play Hockey. So I compremized with him, he's allowing me to spend some time on the computer and then I will have to go outside with him and hockey....of course I'm the goalie and I have to put the protectiver pads on. This evening John and Enzo have a stag to go to. Patty's brother is getting married ......Norma and I will be going to meet up with Patty in Stoney Creek for some NACHO'S.........It's a cheat night tonight...I have been doing so good and have lost alittle bit of weight. But you need to fall off the wagon sometimes. I have a feeling the nights not going to stop there.....Patty will want to go home because I'm not sure if I mentioned it....they are expecting TWINS....she's about 32 weeks.....she won't want to stay out late after working all day. But Norma on the other hand ...I think she's going to drag me along and go bar hopping near Hess Village. On Augusta St. closer to James St. and the Bus Terminal are a bunch of new little pubs.....The weather today is sooo nice...I think that's where we are heading later on tonight. John will probably meet up with us after the STAG.....he's bartending for them tonight. It's sooo funny that I can explain our plans with you and you know exactly where we are heading......yet you are sooo far away!!!

Written by Nancy, May 4th, 2007

1 comment:

Olga said...

Dear Nancy,

you have no idea how much, this post, counts for me! It really makes me feel like one of the family! My mind sees the places you talk about and my heart wishes to be there with you! Yet I am sooo far away but we are so close in our hearts!

Thank you Nancy!