Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Beach version...

Friday, early in the morning, I leave Milano with my colleague Nicholas. In less than 4 hours we drive to Cannes. He drops me then in front of the train station. I decided to avoid the Croisette because during the Film Festival is pure crazyness being in Cannes and I ask Wouter to come and pick me up in St Raphael. As usual I am overcharged , my luggage weights a ton, I have my computer with me and some other stuff, I want to pee badly but if I'll do it I'll miss the train...so with almost tears in my eyes I jump on the 12h12 train that in less than 30 minutes stops in St Raphael! A little hour later I'm at the barco beach club! It's so nice to have Meggie running towards me and seeing all my friends! We start we a great lunch and then I drop almost dead on the sunbed and fall asleep! It's quite exhausting eating, suntanning, getting ready for dinner and going to bed again! Jesus what a blast! Next day we are off to St Tropez...! Little shopping and walk in the famous harbour where the fanciest yatchs has been docking since Brigitte Bardot was a young and beautiful promise of French movie stardom! Then back to barco beach in St Maxime for a late lunch...!! Sun and I dare to put a foot in the sea! Same ritual for Sunday! Ooh what a life....!!

No comments: