Friday, May 11, 2007

New and interesting...

I have absolutely to write a new post or Sarkozy's smiling grin will remain the opening page of this blog!! So what's new and interesting in my life?? Did I tell you about my next trip to Milano and then week end in Saint Maxime?? Yes like every year we will spend 4 days, invited by my friend Michele, in her beautiful house in South of France. John and Cristina and their kids will be there too. We all long for this break away. It's our yearly get together and my occasion to meet with Michele after she moved to Geneva last year, when I moved back to Paris. Worst timing ever! So this is the week end when we suntan, we eat on the beach and we rest!! Beach here we come...!! P.S. I go to Milano for my work and will join Wouter and the bambina in St Maxime after passing by Cannes where there is the Film Festival....!! And if you see a stunning blonde : it's not Sharon Stone it's me!!!

No comments: