Sunday, May 06, 2007

pronto chi parla??

It's 2h30pm. Meggie is taking a little nap. She has a little cold. I sit on the couch wondering wheter to go and take a nap too. The phone rings. "Pronto chi parla?" I recognized Sandra's voice. "Thought to call you ...for a change". With Sandra it's always the same. We pick up the conversation where we left it. There is no gap. No incertitude. Or silence. It's like we spoke the previous day. We have been talking lately but always briefly because of too many things to do. I know wounds stupid but it's like this. So this time we decide to catch up with some conversations. in 1h35 minutes we talk about everything and everybody. We laugh. We get sad. We make projects. We gossip. We send greetings and we promise to keep in touch. We have been doing this for 22 years! And I just love it...! We have a big project for next year. 2008. When Sandra and I will be 40! So what better occasion to get together and celebrate? Maybe in a vignard close to Niagara on the Lake? And finally have my parents visit Sandra in Canada?? Yes, I would love to be with all my "big" family for once!
And I'm working on it...

No comments: