Monday, May 21, 2007

It's been a while!!!

Hey Olga!!! Hope life is treating you all well. Me on the other hand...I'm off for a week and I don't have much planned. This past weekend I went to Niagara Falls for a walk with my friend and it was chilly, very busy but nice. We just walked up and down the cliffton hill. It was pretty busy because of the long weekend plus they had firecrackers going on but we missed them. We were going to go to the drive-in but the line up was tooo crazy so we decided last minute to take a drive.
So that was pretty much my high-lite of my weekend. Nothing special. So I'm hoping I get to relax this week before I head back to work of Saturday. It's been really crazy at work. So I'm kinda glad to take some time off. I'm looking forward for July...(it's just too far away). When we get to go to Collingwood for the Elvis festival. Can't wait to see my baby GINO!!!...My cousin and I already have tickets for his show..and we're right in the front row...I hope he dosen't think we're a bunch of stalkers following him where ever he goes...lol...well after the Baptism he must think we're coo coo...but it's all in good fun...
Well it's time for me to get some sleep...I'm hoping to write on the blog again real soon hopefully with some fun and interesting stories...you all have a great night and I'll see you again hopefully real soon...until then..GOODNIGHT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Norma!

What a lovely surprise!! So happy to read you here on the blog!! Enjoy every minute of your time off..even if you didnt't plan much...doing nothing it's also a great activity!! Then you can always have a coffee with Nancy, buy some fancy underwear, chat with Licia, have a shameful ice-cream with your friend, go to the movies and write on the blog...! But I al sure you will come up with some nice things to do...resting apart!!
Keep writing because it's just so nice to have you here!
Take care of you! Miss ya a lot!
Bacioni