Monday, April 30, 2007

Welcome back to work!

Hi Olg, thanks alot for the phone call, sorry, as usual we were out. My first day was great!!! It's like I never left. I totally just started doing my work like normal, of course I got stopped a hundred times everyone welcomed me back and Managers of my department brought me a "welcome back to work" cake. It was really nice and unexpected. I'm a little tired because I didn't sleep very good last night, I guess subconsciously I was worrying about getting up on time and going back to work. I tossed and turned all night, I saw every hour go by....1:30 am, 2:30 am 3:30 am.....finally at 5:00am I got up. Then talking with everyone and explaining to some workers and doctors why I was off was a little hard.....Just having to remember it all over again, you know, it was a little hard. But the day all in all was really good. So, How's Meggie, everything in order in the new place?? Where are you off to next???

Posted by Nancy, April 30th 2007

1 comment:

Olga said...

Nancy dear,

So happy that everything went really well for you on your first day back to work! No doubts that you are tired, especially considering the sleepless night, and all the emotions of this day!
Never forget that many, many people love YOU and they always be there for you...when you need them!
Just don't be scared to ask for their help...!
Take good care of yourself...!
Bacioni