Friday, April 27, 2007

Blogging identity crisis!


Should I write more about Paris and turn this blog into a travel guide?? Should I write more about my feelings and turn this blog into a personal diary?? Should I write more about my friends and turn this blog into a friendship statement?? All these questions because I think that this blog sucks. Ohhh I have said it! Well let me explain. I love this blog but I think ,it doesn't have a style! A precise style! It's lacks a definite identity. Like me! Or maybe this lack of style it's also a style??? I have been searching for my own style all my life...without success! And then, one day, I just gave up! I am like I am! Like it or not! A mix of many things. Same for this blog! I love telling you about Paris but also writting about my friends and family or about my feelings and sharing some of my fears and even writting some movies critics! In the end I have only changed "amiche e sorelle"'s look but for the rest this blog will keep this multifaced "style"... even if it sucks! Then you have to change a lot to remain your real self! Like it or not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olga,

How are you doing these days? Hubs and I are off to HK tonight--Saigon tonight, HK tomorrow am. I can't wait.

I just read your blog post on bloglines. I want to encourage you to keep it up--I think it's great. It's hard to find a theme though. I totally know what you're talking about. I wish I could find my theme--I guess it's mostly personal.

Not much longer and I will be back in Canada and then in France. Before, the days seemed to pass by so slowly, but I have a feeling, as summer approaches, it
will speed up. Hope so anyway.

Take care and bisous
Katheen