Saturday, April 28, 2007

Here & Now


Hi Olg,
As usual I am having trouble getting onto the BLOG. But its OK, since I am now hooked on FACEBOOK. I just wanted to tell you that this will be my last weekend as a sane person.YUP, BACK TO WORK MONDAY morning, GOD HELP ME!!!!! Oh I forgot he already did.....I'm going to have to learn to relax and just go with the flow. I think I'm just afraid of going back to the way we use to be, always rushing around. I know think positive. The good weather is on its way, the kids are older now and they are soooo much fun. I knew this weekend would come sooner or later. It would have been the weekend that I wanted to just relax with John and the kid before I started work again, but of course........It's the busiest weekend we have. Saturday we have Sandra and Jerry's aunts 90th birthday party and on Sunday I have a bridal shower in Grimsby. I have a feeling I'm not going to be sleeping much either. No, not because of John (get your mind out of the gutter) simply because of all the things that will be going thru this head of mine before Monday morning. Oh well back to reality. Hope you have a good weekend. Kiss Meggie for me.....

Posted by Nancy, Friday 27th April, 2007

No comments: