Friday, April 13, 2007

Bird shit!!

Beautiful weather here in Paris! Meaning that the temperature is above 25 degrees! Amazing, we are just in April! Flowers, plants, everything is blossoming here in Paris! American tourists are walking in shorts & thongs, kids are eating ice-creams and birds are shitting on my head! Yes, correct! Yesterday afternoon, after work, Wouter and I went for a nice walk to the Tuileries. Weather was perfect and it was really lovely to stroll around beautiful Paris! We sat at this lovely cafe and enjoyed the the last rays of sun. Lovely, lovely! Wrong spot, though!!! These Old trees covered up an insidious animal! A constipated bird decided to free himself! And bleeehhh!!! A huge shit is dripping down my hair! Wouter is laughing is head off! Ohhh what the hell! I am laughing too! We ended up at Starbucks on Avenue de l'Opera and I had a huge Chocolate Frappucino! Gnammmi!!

No comments: