Friday, August 18, 2006

Wham!


Allow me a "jump" back in the years when George Michael was still singing with Wham and when we all thought he was heterosexual!! Oh boy how we were wrong! I have to say that I prefer him, now, totally gay and singing in leather black pants : " I want your sex..!!" but let's admitt it songs like"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "Careless Whisper." were really great. Sandra loved them! She was a serious fan knowing their songs by heart and dancing like crazy on their tunes! Sandra and I were matched because of WHAM! Our lives crossed because we both wrote in our personal cards that we loved Wham and Duran Duran (it was the 80's!!) to enroll in the Intercultura exchange programme!! Sandra and I lasted more than Wham! They split in 1986, 4 years after "Young Guns" their first song! Sandra : do you know that George Michael is born on June 25th 1963? Yes, another little coincidence!!

No comments: