Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Smart Suntanning...


Do you know about this new tanning-spray treatment available at some salons these days? It is quick, about 30 second application with instant results. These tanning options involve the active ingredient dihydroxyacetone (DHA.) which is responsible for the change in skin tone.
Sandra tryed this new treatment on the eve of her wedding! When I came back, that evening, after being to Niagara on the Lake with Nancy, John and Jerry's son Steve, Sandra looked "overhealthy"!! When I asked her what she had done she told me about this "smart suntunning"! This is great I thought!The "only" side effect of this treatment is that the spray-cream tends to penetrate deeper into the skin in certain areas of our body with the result of a darker colour of the skin. Sandra's suntan looked overall omogeneous but when she showed me her forearms and armpits I could not stop laughing! I still laugh when I think of it! Do you remember Eddie Murphy? Exactly the same!

No comments: