Friday, August 18, 2006

"I knew it!!"

"I knew it" Sandra scremed when I opened the door at her parents' house! "We knew it" Norma and Nancy said "We knew that Sandra would say exactly those words"!! Somehow we know each other so well that we just know it...!! Sandra told me that she felt that I was coming, a strange feeling in her gutts was telling her that I would do anything to be with her on this special day! I guess this woman or has a sixth sense or she knows me really well!! But talking about "senses" was it also a coincidence that she was wearing the blouse and the purse I gave her last year? The arrival of 6 Italian cousins slightly changed our evening plans but we had to celebrate this moment and we decided to go out just the 4 of us and we ended in Burlington at Pepperwood! A delicious chocolate cheese cake and a quite "strong" straberry daiquiri was the background of our "festivity". Nancy and I woke up the next morning with a light headache...probably caused by the jet leg! By the way : no tent or barn for neither Norma or me! I ended sleeping with the bride to be and Norma slept at Camelot drive!! This 19th of July lasted over 26 hours for me and any single moment of it was worth all my expectations!

No comments: