Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Beginning...



Back from my "last" trip to Canada I decided to start a blog that tells about my sisters in Hamilton, about the time we spent together and all the plans we have to see each other again!!
Yes I have said “sisters” and if you know me you can recall that I have just one brother but these 3 specials girls are more sisters to me than friends.
My first meeting with the Tarquini’s sisters happened quite a long time ago….it was August 1985!! 21 years ago….Sandra and I were 17 year old!! Norma was a little kid!! And Nancy had long, beautiful hair most of the time she was having it in a braid and she looked like Pocahontas! Now she looks like Catherine Zeta-Jones!! We met on the parking lot of the Toronto University. Sandra was holding a flowers’ bouquet for me and we were all very shy!
That same day I met with Gigino and Licia : some of the most special people on earth!
And this was the beginning of a long, intense, emotional, special “sistership”!
I will try, with your help, to write some stories, some of our memories and some anecdotes about these 21 years…..and all the years that will follow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
I finally made it!
I hope to visit this site often, I love the stories!
The memories are incredible!
Have a great time in Spain Olga,
call when you have a chance!
Love ya,
Sandra