Friday, August 25, 2006

Guess who finally made it???

Well...Guess who finally made it??? I am here.. Olga, I hope your happy now. I'm sorry for taking so long... I have to thank-you from the bottom of my heart that you remembered Elvis' anniversary. That means a lot to me. I spent the whole day watching his movies and listening to his music..
So, about this blog...What can I say...Olga, you have been a part of my life now for over 20 years. You have seen me as a young girl and grow to become a young woman. You have always been there for the important events in our lives and what I do know is that you will be part of my important events one day in the future. That I know I can always count on. You being there and being apart of them. It doesn't matter where you are in this world or what is going on in your own personal life, you always seem to make things work out and be apart of what's going on here in Canada with your Canadian family. Olga...Your the best!!!
Well, this is only the beginning for me on this blog site. Now I have to rattle my brain a little bit to remember all the good times we have all shared together as sister's growing up. See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

It was such a joy to read your first post Norma! These are absolutely beautiful words and they mean so much to me!! It's true my dear that we can always count on each other! I am so blessed with you girls!