Thursday, December 06, 2007

The next day!!!

Well hello everyone..it's me Norma here. Yes, it's finally the 6th of December and I have survived my birthday yesterday. It was kinda tough considering I am getting older but people just keep on telling me it's only a number. That's bull!!! Many people have wished me happy birthday which was really nice..it kinda makes you feel special on your day! But what I wanted to say was thank you to you Olga, for the messages and the text. I have received all of them and I thank you for remembering me once again over seas. It means a lot!!! Now I have to concentrate on a few more birthdays and finally start Christmas shopping which I truly hate!!! LOL...People this time of year are just miserable and I can't believe how people sometimes forget what Christmas is really all about. It's about family not how much you buy for someone. But that's just my opinion! Anyways, I gotta run...got an appointment. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a happy and safe one!!!
Talk to you soon!!!

No comments: