Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Hello everyone...I just wanted to drop a quick line to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. I'm here at work and so is Nancy. We were both stuck working on Christmas..It's not too busy considering I have a moment to write on the blog...lol..So my day will probably be very long..lol..Everyone will be coming over to my house for dinner today. In total there will probably be 31 people there celebrating Christmas. Then we're all going to Nancy and John's place for drinks and karaoke...can't wait for that. But then I'm back to work in the morning so I can't really go over board...we'll see...lol.... So everyone have a safe a fun holiday season and I'll see you all again next year....party hardy!!!! Buon Natale!!!!! Ciao!!!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Merry Christmas Norma!! How nice to hear from you on Christmas day!! I just spoke to your mom and Sandra, they are getting ready for the big dinner for tonight!!! Have a wonderful time and I wish we could be there with your lovely family!! Don't forget to sing my favorite Elvis's song 'Are you lonesome tonight' and if it's of any help...I'll be working too tomorrow!!! Miss you guys!! Buon Natale!