Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 days to Christmas!

How come I could not find 5 minutes to write?? How it is possible that more than a month passed by since my last post?? Maybe because I worked too much, I travelled to Rome and Barcelona "on duty" and to Turin and Lyon for leisure, I took care of the family and of the apartment and I was also sick for almost two weeks! Nevertheless I'm sorry, again, for this long absence from "amiche e sorelle"! Even Norma is posting more than me! By the way it's great that Norma keeps informing us about her life!
12 days to Christmas! Can you believe it??? And for me Christmas this year is going to be couple of days sooner! I explain : every year we have to choose if we are going to spend Christmas in Italy or Holland! Holland is a better choice if you want to enjoy a full Christmas's experience! On the other hand in Italy there is my family! Jeez so difficult to choose! So this year I came up with a new and brilliant solution! I bring my family (meaning parents + brother) to Holland for a pre Christmas! We will celebrating Christmas on Dec 22nd! Yes my mom has to be back in Italy before December 24th because she refuses to leave alone her 88 years old dad on Christmas day, which I can understand! But who cares if Christmas is on Dec 22nd or Dec 25th?
Christmas is about being with the loved ones...and the date is just an option!!

No comments: