Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas : Day 4

I'm sleeping and I hear some noise. Steps. I presume. Is it Meggie?? Maybe she can't sleep and she is looking for me?? I decide to wake up and go check the source of the noise. When I exit Meggie's room (well it's Roos' room) I step into Joppe who is also walking around the house. He was not expecting me and gets really scared. Babs is also awake because she has a bad cold and cannot breath...so the 3 of us decide to go downstairs and have a little party with hot chocolate and cookies! At 5am we decide that it's time to go back to sleep! I wake up around 10am, no one is around. Wouter, Babs and the kids are in the living room watching "Ratatouille" (the Dutch version!!)! But we have ro rush again...still some shopping to do! So Wouter and I are off to AH, Blokker and Hema! Then we have to get ready for our Christmas dinner! Bart is finally arrived and we are all invited at Marlous!! Babs makes a meringue chocolate dessert and as usual I eat too much!!! Our time in Holland is over...we have to drive back to Paris...tomorrow is Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5am for hot chocolate and cookies is a brilliant idea! Are you in London now?

Olga said...

Hello my dear! Yes we were in London! Now back to Paris and looking forward to spring to come!! Miss you! Baci