Friday, August 24, 2007

Venezia

I have been counting the days to our Venise's mini-break since I came back to Paris! After 3 long, long weeks, tomorrow I finally see my bambina again! My parents too, and zio Gio!! 3 full days in Venise to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary and Wouter's belated 40th birthday! I'm really excited about this family reunion, I have been busy organizing it for many months now and I hope that very one will enjoy it! I am so happy to leave Paris, this time, it has been raining, every day, since we got back! 3 weeks of rain, added to a rainy July and a spittig June! A sunny and warm Venise is waiting for us and I can't wait to stroll along the narrow "calle" of this mystical place, eat at some osterie like La Zucca and Al nuovo Galeon", jump on the traghetti when are feet hurt too much from walking and then chase the peageons away while my mom screams hysterically that there is one specific peageon that is staring at her..., try to reason my dad and zio Gio (my brother) to stop fighting for absolutely nothing, and ask Caroline, the babysitter, to mercifully say a word...ohhh it's gonna be fun!!

No comments: