Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gooische Vrouwen

Would you ever think that I could watch and get addicted to a Dutch soap?? Well yes! And I also watch it in Dutch, no subtitles! I watch it and understand just half of it! Damned my Ducht is still so louzy but it doesn't discourage me! It's about four friends in Gooi, a Dutch region where rich people live. One of these four friends, Cheryl, is married to a Dutch singer Martin Morero. She just moved from Utrecht to Gooi. Anouk is an artist. She makes mostly erotic art. Willemijn is a wife and a mother. Her marriage is reserved and sexless. She eats because her frustrations about marriage. Claire is a lawyer and married to Anton. They have a 15 year old daughter: Merel. Anouk, Willemijn and Claire are born in Gooi, Cheryl is a newcomer. These four friends have to deal with the problems of well-being and richness. And many secrets lie behind those "golden" doors! It's a Dutch "Desperate Housewives" but much more funny!!

No comments: