Saturday, January 19, 2008

Olga, here I am!!!!!

Hello there...yes it is I, Norma!! I have not disappeared. I am still here and enjoying the blog. Yes I have put facebook to rest. I just couldn't deal with all the e-mails and postings people send me. So I have decided to delete my profile. But I am still here on our blog and I enjoy reading it. Well I guess your probably wondering what I have been doing lately. Well, nothing exciting to tell you the truth. I work and work and work...We just booked for our Collingwood weekend (Elvis festival) for July and that's pretty much what we have planned so far. Steve and I are till together and going strong. He is a terrific guy. He's going to be around for a long time..lol..love him to death. We spend a lot of time together and he's just fun to be with. So we shall see what the future brings. Other than that, there isn't much more to say. I have got to get to bed soon because I am working in the morning..(lucky me)...So on that note...I will be back soon and see what's going on here on the blog. By the way Olga...where did you get that picture with my name on the rocks??? LOL...it's soooo cool!!! Talk to you soon!!!! Ciao for now!!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Dear Norma,
It's SO nice to hear from you!! It's great that things are going so well with Steve! I'm really looking forward to see you and meet Steve in June! Keep writing...!!
Baci
P.S. it's amazing what you can find on internet (like Norma on the rocks!!!)