Thursday, January 10, 2008

News!!

The new year starts with a baby girl! My good friend Kathleen gave birth to Oceane on January 4th. Alex, her hubs, informed me via Facebook! I had news from Kath yesterday :

"Hi Olga,
Thanks for your messages...I'm a bit behind in writing. It's nearly 1 am right now and Oceane is snuggled on a pillow on my lap. Sometimes she sleeps in her crib and sometimes she doesn't want to. C'est la vie. I try to sleep when I can.
She's adorable. WE love her so much. I will evenutally write about the whole labour--maybe even on my blog.
Here are a couple of pictures. You can show Meggie.
Love Kath
PS I should probably be in Paris sometime in March.
Can't wait to see you then.
Bisous"

I like the fact that this new year starts with a baby. With life. A new life into this wonderful, crazy world! I have also other girlfriends who are expecting and this 2008 will be a year full of new babies. Great! I wish I had the gutts to have another child too but for the moment it remains only a thought. We had a great start of the year in London. New projects are taking form and I shall very soon share them with you. My dear friend Sandra is coming to Paris this summer, she will be here mid August for couple of days. This means that I shall see Sandra twice this year! Renzo is also coming to Europe from South Africa! So this 2008 will be a year full of friends visiting! A great year! My friend Miky is finally starting a procedure to divorce the scambag of her husband but so far it looks quite complicated. I now that this looks like a sad news but this is a great news. Finally, after 15 years of misery, Miky wants to have her life back and I shall celebrate with her!! My parents are fine, dad is stressing a little because he had to go to a forced retirement but my mom is doing a great job supporting him! What we would do without this woman??? My brother Gio is also good and looking forward in finding a companion this year!! And this is would be a great news too! Norma decided to put Facebook to a rest...this could mean that she is seriously in love and she has better things to do!! So this looks like a promising year... Let's hope that everybody will have a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Norma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.