Wednesday, January 23, 2008

8 things

I want to do before I die....(well this was not really my idea -just copied from another blog but thought it was interesting so here I am!)
  1. Become a photographer
  2. Make a joke in Dutch (meaning speaking fluent Dutch)
  3. Go on a ballon with my mom and Meggie over the savana
  4. Go to Niagara on the Lake with Sandra, Nancy & Norma
  5. Go back to Mexico and see Rocio and Yessika once again
  6. Write the story of my life
  7. Visit Jerusalem and Petra
  8. Hold my grandchild in my arm

Number 8 is my biggest wish! Now I'm curious to know what are the things YOU want to do. Well, now is your turn!

1 comment:

Wouter said...

My 8 things:
1) Have a 2nd child
2) Have a 'Wham-Xmas'
3) Take Colle di tenda with Carlo and Frank once more
4) Have a big lunch in our house in Toscane with family & friends
5) See the Northern lights in Lapland
6) Visit a Metallica concert
7) Buy an Aston Martin
8) Being 90 and sit on the rocking chair on our veranda 2gether with Olga