Friday, October 26, 2007

Memoirs ...

So many days without a word from me. Exactly 25 days. I even thought that this was the end of "amiche e sorelle". Maybe a new blog, in a new language. But then I love this blog too much. So here I am, again. Many things have happened and yet it's still all the same. Family, work, friends. Family is getting bigger. Barbara, Wouter's sister, is pregnant. Micaela filled the papers to go separete ways from Francis and probably, this time, she will go through with it. Meggie is growing too fast and starting to object to all we say. My brother turned 36. Wouter is dreaming of a house in Tuscany. South Africa won the Rugby World Cup. I'm busy busy organizing the first Warwick event in Rome. This is "my" event and it has to be perfect. Then I'm also busy organizing Christmas'trip to Holland (which by the way is just 60 days away!), New Year's Eve in London and the big expedition to Canada, next year. Little time remains for doing all the other things I love...but I still try to steal little time to read my zen book "L'art de la simplicité" and to watch some nice movies...and apart from the boring, pretentious "The good shepard" I have been quite lucky in my choices. Couple have touched my heart "Blood diamont", "Cinderella Man" and the beautiful Memoirs of a Geisha! Before going to buy my lunch I want to end this post with a phrase that tells so much about me : " I don't want things, I want moments".

No comments: