Sunday, October 28, 2007

Long time no speak!!!

Hey there..it's me Norma!! It's October 28th and I'm here at work and had a bit of time to come on and say hello. I haven't been here in a while so I thought I would share with you what's been happenening so far in my life!! Today is a very long day, not to busy here at work and I'm quite tired considering I went to bed 3 in the morning. A whole bunch of us went to Canada's Wonderland to celebrate the halloween feast that happens in the month of October til Halloween night. It was a scary and funny night. We all had a fantastic time but it was the most coldest night so far..rain and wind all night long!! But we manage to have a great time walking around and going on rides and through mazes. It did get late..it was from 7pm til 1am. They extended the hours due to the amount of people that where there in the park. I could not believe my eyes. I have never seen Wonderland so busy in my life and yet we were able to enjoy some on the rides and walk though the scary mazes. It was an experience and I'll probably do it again next yr. So today I'm paying for it and I just can't wait to get to my bed as soon as I get home.
Other than that..life has been busy with wedding showers,weddings,birthdays or just going out for a drink. Life has been better these days since Steve and I got together. It's been now 3 months and things are great. Him and I met at a bar he use to work at so I have know him for a few years. Who would have ever thought him and I would get together. We are both so glad that it did happen. So...we'll see what the future holds. Well..that's it for today..I gotta get back to work. I will keep you posted on what the future brings and all that sort of stuff!!! Be back soon!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Dear Norma!!!

What a surprise! A double surprise actually! I'm just so HAPPY for you guys!! Thank you so much for sharing your happiness here on our blog!! Can't wait to know and read more about Steve and you!!
I'm sure that the future will bring many wondeful things...because you deserve them!!
Love ya!