Sunday, June 01, 2008

Canada here I come

24 days to go! In just over 3 weeks I'll be back to Canada! The excitement is growing every day and I can't wait to be in Hamilton again to celebrate with Sandra and all the family our 40th b-days! This time is even more special for me because till the last moment I did not know if we could make it but then how could I miss such an important event in our "story"?? So when I actually booked the flights my legs were shaking from relief, joy and little stress! So many years went by since the very first time Sandra and I met in 1985, so many laughter and so many tears, but winters could not froze, and summers could not dry the feelings we always felt for each other and even if we are an ocean away our heart are more close than we can say...So cara amica e sorella...I'm on your way to hug you again!

No comments: