Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nancy's Birthday...November 12!!!

Well what can I say, Nancy's birthday is coming up and she'll be 36 years old...WOW!!! See how time flies!!! A whole bunch of us are going out on Saturday(Nov 11th) to celebrate not 1 but 3 birthdays including Nancy's... But she's too chicken to come out with us for the after party to Toronto. I think because she feels she won't have fun with the young group...HAHA. Me, young, that's funny!!! My birthday is just around the corner too but we won't talk about that now. This is all about NANCY!!! She's a great sister and supporter and adviser. I can't make any decisions without her. It could be from an outfit to let's say something financial . She's always there and always ready when you need her. But then again, she's there for my parents a lot as well. They can't make decisions without her neither!! It's crazy but very true!!!
Nancy, I hope you have a fantastic and memorable birthday with your family and friends!!!
Love ya "Nanny"... Your younger sis Norma!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sisters were 36 years old today as well... :-)

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence!! So you have twin sisters..that must be very special! Thanks for this message!