Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fiori selvatici...

First day in High School. Micaela represented what I imagined "feminility" was because she was not only beautiful she was sensual, warm and elegant. Sometimes I thought that she did not belong with us, that she was a sort of superior being dropped on earth on a special mission. I decided that day that she had to become my friend. Not easy target, though, because she was very selective and very demanding. I tried to impress her but I have to say with little success. It took me a while but I succeded it and it's still there and definitely more strong than when it started. I was 14, Miky was 16. We will celebrate Micaela's 40's birthday this coming November in Venice. Our friendship lived through our lives, was not touched by the distance or by the few confrontations we had and it has been for both a pillar on which we could lean, with no fear! Miky is going through a very challenging moment of her life. Her relation with Francis came to a decisive crossroad and some important decisions have to be taken with no longer hesitation. It's not easy and it will be very difficult ...the road to "re-building" it's the most demanding one but also the most rewarding when you succedd. She will be reborn from her ashes like the Phoenix and she will fly again...and the sky will be no limit. She is a flying attendent after all.

No comments: